We have been learning how to juggle, dressing up as circus performers, selling tickets and candy floss in the ticket booth and learning how to be a good audience in our very own big top.
This half term we will be:
- continuing to write for a purpose and independent
- writing postcards, speech bubbles, circus stories
- learning Phase 5 phonic patterns
- applying our maths skills to everyday problems
- preparing for Year 1, spending time with Mrs Skyrme,Mrs Hill and Mrs Wilkes
- have fun in our very own circus
Thank you so much for all your support with the Phonic scrapbook and other activities that have come home.
- Keep listening to you child read at least 3 times a week, it really does make a massive difference
- Keep working on the red folder - new sheets will be added regularly
- Any experiences that you and your child have at home, take a picture and upload it to your child's Tapestry journal
- Keep up to date with all that goes on in Oak by looking on Twitter @Fairfield_First